weird...I'm seeing a reply from Ron Thigpen in my email but not on the
web forum. Well, here's what he had to say.

ron thigpen wrote:
> Artwork WFM.

me too, although IMO the browse artwork feature in slimserver itself
has a ways to go. sorting by artist is the first step (there is an open
bug on this already).

> About page shows: "Last update: 20 Dec 2005".  Is this the latest?

No. Funny you should mention that, as I was just looking at that today
and wondering why I put in a date I would never remember to update. For
up-to-the-nanosecond knowledge of when the last change was made, check
the subversion viewcvs page here:
http://svn.slimdevices.com/trunk/server/HTML/Nokia770/?sortby=date#dirlist
newest checkin will appear at the top

> Beautiful work BTW.  Loving the 770-Slim combo.

well thank ye kindly ;)
lots more improvements to come...

cheers,
#!/ben