results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19736
Question: "gapless" crossfade type would be useful

- Yes - I'd use it
- No - not interested

Mark Lanctot Wrote:
> No offence to anyone here, but I don't have any use or requirement for
> any form of crossfade.
>
> Perhaps I don't listen to the type of music that requires this.

Fair enough no offence taken mate :) but you would be surprised at how
many people in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world do.
Dance/electronic music is the mainstream over here, and much of it is
mixed (probably not dance as in you think, different definitions over
here). But don't forget about live gigs, audio books, Opera etc, and
many older albums to, such as some Beatles and Pink Floyd albums. You
might not need it right now, but at some point you might well wish the
option was there ;)

--
dangerous_dom