On 6-Jan-06, at 7:14 PM, jdonelan wrote:

Hi there

I just got my new Squeezebox v3 and I love it so far. It's far
exceeding my expectations..

However one problem I've noticed is that my remote does not seem to
fast forward through songs from my music collection when I hold it down
(like the manual says). I have to imagine this is default behaviour and
I don't need to somehow turn this feature on?

Anyone got any ideas?

depends on the format of the files you are playing. Native formats, like WMA, FLAC, MP3 and WAV should work. All other formats, which have to be translated FLAC for playback cannot be fast forwarded. This includes all files that are referenced and split by using a cue sheet.

-kdf