I've just started using SlimServer and I am having problems with it
crashing when performing a music or playlist scan. I have checked the
Event Window and get the following:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Application ) cannot be
found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message
DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able
to use
the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support
for details.
The following information is part of the event: Can't update
www.allofmp3.com:
DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: column url is not unique(1) at dbdimp.c
line 401 at
C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server\CPAN/DBIx/ContextualFetch.pm line
51, <GEN13> line 4.
at /PerlApp/Slim/DataStores/DBI/DBIStore.pm line 1869

I have cut it down so that the music directory only contains a few WMA
files, and the playlist directory 1 playlist refering only to the files
in the music directory.

Can anyone help please ...

--
Dave Bird