No idea about wma lossless, I'm afraid.  However, this "just works" with
FLAC/EAC.  As ever, I suspect the problem is Microsoft...

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye