In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Badger wrote:
> Also, lots
> of mentions of MMM and Moodlogic, so I have just downloaded the latter.

I downloaded and paid for Moodlogic some time ago and it was a complete
waste of money, Development seems dead, the on-line library had very few
tracks in that corresponded with anything I have and it failed to
identify just about everything despite all files being properly tagged.
Emails to the support email address received no reply.

MMM OTOH is an excellent piece of software that is actively being
developed and supported. The author is also very receptive to
suggestions. I kissed the money I spent on Moodlogic goodbye and happily
registered MMM; a decision I have never regretted.

Before you waste any time on Moodlogic you may like to have a look at MMM
(IMO of course).

Kevin