Ben,

I played with a couple of images.  First, I added a note symbol to the
Music Folder.  I didn't clean it up, but was wondering what you
thought of the idea.

Second, I created a New Music image.  I thought of those cheesy New!
starbursts you see in magazines.  I haven't decided how much I like the
idea, but thought I'd toss out something for you to play with.

As for the Power On/Off code, the Default skin provides this ability.
Basically it has an anchor tag with an href with three parameters to
status_header.html (p0=power, p1=0 (for off, 1 for on), and a playerid
playerid=xyz).

|Filename: new.gif                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=654|

MrC