I have hit a problem:
I have installed Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable
Package (x86), and WinSlim.
If I attempt to run WinSlim with SlimServer already running I get an
immediate error - 'WinSlim has encountered a problem and needs to
close.....'
If I stop SlimServer, WinSlim then loads ok, and when I restart
SlimServer it finds the music library. When I ckick the OK button it
generates an error msg - Unhandled exception has occured in a component
in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore
this error and attempt to continue.  InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is
not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.  Parameter name: SelectedIndex

If I hit Continue I get the same message.

Any thoughts what's wrong, please?

--
afblaster