In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Kevin Weller wrote:
> Hmmm, there may be a problem with that plan. If Moose is already running
> neither
> SoftSqueeze nor Squeezeboxes can find SlimServer when they are started.

Right, having played some more the symptoms are nothing like I described :-/.

I forgot I upgraded SlimServer to 6.6.2. when I was having a general tidy up
and,
on my machine, Moose and 6.2.2. really don't get on - start Moose and
SlimServer
stops and won't restart (it stays at 'starting'). To check this I downgraded to
6.2.1 and it started working as it should, upgraded to 6.2.2 and problem
re-occurred. There's no particular reason I need 6.2.2 so I downgraded to 6.2.1
and
everything is hunky dory again.

Kevin