It would be interesting to see if 3rd party firmware
could do this.  I'm on DD-WRT 23 final and it supports
WPA2+AES.

However, typing a 63-character passphrase into the SB3
is pretty trying, but perhaps my curiosity will get
the better of me.

It might reuse the passphrase when switching from WPA
to WPA2 though.

--- wei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>