i am rather new to the wireless game,.. but having just got my SB3 .. I
am lovin it.... I agree with your comments about the remote.. and
before learning of the SB3 I thought that Sonos would have been my best
option.. but the beauty with SB3 is that it is open to change.. so in
terms of my remote .. I use a sony PSP running on their latest firmware
which allows you to connect to a wpa-spk encypted network.. I use the
hand held skin and is is great for connecting to the server and using
as aa remote.... I agree that a bundled package would be good .. but
what with so many options out there it is quite easy to sort out your
exact needs... i think the SB3 / PSP remote combo is pretty hard to
beat.

--
rick's cafe

WHEN MUSIC HIT YOU ....YOU FEEL NO PAIN!!!