I've just realised that I haven't had an issue since about then; but at
about the same time I did reduce the iTunes volume of the whole collection
from 100% increase to about 80% to see if it would help.
So; one of those actions worked!  But which one?

Would you like me to put the volume back up and try to repeat the fault?

--
Neil

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]