frankly, copywright should die. it is totally flawed. As an engineer, and designer, I do creative work and I get paid for it. When my day is done, I go home and I my salary is calculated. Why does music or text garner some special status where simple hardware design does not? The point is, pay for work. A musician is paid for the recording, paid for performing. The music industry has created a pay for play mechanism, no one else. Times gone past, this was simple. Now, you have big corporate advocates claiming to be fighting for the rights of the artist (many who have readily admitted they would "do it even if I weren't paid"). Copyright is law, and so be it. I follow the law, but I'm free enough of mind to realise that the law is not the same as ethics.

-kdf