Can't figure out why my G5Imac running 10.4.4, Slimserver 6.2.2 won't
playback .shn files.

When I save/change the shn related preferences in Slimserver it shoots
out the related line from convert.conf and says it can't find an
appropriate binary.

I'm running (Carbonized) Shorten 1.1a4 available here:

(http://www.hornig.net/shorten.html)

I can decode/recode shns on the Mac without issue;FLAC/mp3 playback
work great.

Is it a path issue in convert.conf?  Do I need to substitute the path
to the shorten binary in the appropriate $FILE$ directive in
convert.conf?  I don't really understand the syntax of convert.conf and
haven't been able to find any documentation related to it.  My
convert.conf looks alright, I guess...

Could somebpody that has functional shn to /wav/flac/mp3 playback on
their SB3/Slimserver give some help/recommendations?

I have an as*load of archived .shns - this is a big issue for me.

--
stel27