pjeutr Wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a webgui (like that excellent Fishbone) that does what kdf is
> talking about?
> I'm guessing he's not talking about doing it manually.
> I could imagine that the pulldown where you can choose the player, has
> the option all, automatically updating all the players.
> Or is there another way?

You would have to do it manually if you do not have sync'ed players.
There is the FollowMe plugin, that alllows you to pass a curent
playlist from one player to another, but that doesn't start playback at
the same time either.  It sounds like that you want is really
synchronised players.  In that case, use softsqueeze on each remote
site and sync them using the player settings.  Then you can pick the
sync'ed group in the player pulldown.
-k

--
kdf