I have the exact opposite opinion to the OP. My CD collection got so big
(for me, anyway) that I never felt like taking the time to figure out
what to listen to. My stereo basically went silent for about a year.
That is, until I learned about the SqueezeBox. Now, with my SB3 and
MusicMagic, figuring out what to listen to is never a problem. I can
always get an appropriate mix just by picking an album or song that
fits my mood. Now, my stereo is constantly playing music. I could go on
and on, but hey, I guess I've already done that.

--
ezkcdude