Question for the good Doctor:

I've always wondered but never asked...does
SlimServer need to be running in order for Moose
to work?  i.e. is Moose just a SS front end or is
it an alternate server?

The only think stopping me trying it out is .NET.
  Last time I put it on my system I found it
pretty invasive - it added 15 seconds to my boot
time and created another user login, preventing
automatic login.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Dr Lovegrove wrote:
> Ok, just uploaded version 0.22 to:
> http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove
>
> * Added support for Mediaplayer-style global key
shortcuts (option on
> tray menu).
> * Changed player MAC controls to comboboxes with
connected players in.
> * Single-clicking tray icon alternates between
playing/paused.
> * Double-clicking tray icon shows now playing
window.
> * Added new control entries with ticks to tray menu.
> * Remembers minimised to tray status
> * Remembers playlist column sizes
> * Remembers global key shortcut status
> * Fixed a minor login bug if the server went away
and came back..

> Enjoy,
>
> --
> - Dr Lovegrove