Despite a promise the last time I contacted Cooltopia (after the last
delivery date came and went) that 'they'd let me know as soon as they
heard', I'd heard nothing so contacted them today to find out that they
'have now been told delivery will take place on 26th January' and that
'they don't have the resources to contact customers individually'. I
know they are a small company and that they are reliant on Q-nap, but
after 6 failed delivery dates and almost 3 months slip with no
unprompted communication, am I the only one struggling to be patient?
Even more regular posts here would help keep customers and potential
customers in the picture.

--
Fifer