On 1/24/06, joek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am new to MMM and just came across the same problem. I have two SB3's
and MMM always sends the playlist to only one of the two SB3's (no
matter which player I choose).

I came across this post looking for an answer to the problem. Also,
would be nice to be able to name the player in MMM instead of using MAC
addresses.

These are MusicMagic issues that need to be addressed by Predixis -- the creators of MusicMagic.

I reported the problem of multiple players some time ago and was told they would work on it. I haven't bothered to check on whether or not it's actually fixed in the 1.5 release candidate I'm using because the MM interface is a bit cumbersome to use -- for me.  I just have no need for it to work any more because it is so easy to generate mixes from the SlimServer interface.

Ben