I'm not blaming SD, I'm blaming Max Spicer who said it was a 5 minute
job following the wiki ;-)

I'm not sure that phpMyAdmin will work for me either as I don't
understand how to install it: am I installing it on the headless Ubuntu
machine, or the XP desktop?  And I don't have a webserver running on
either anyway!

[RANT ON]Why, oh why, don't Open Source people put a short description
of, what their product is, what it does, and what you need to use it,
on their home page.  Everyone seems to assume a level of expertise and
familiarity that most of us just don't have.  It's a bit like me
sticking them in a machine and telling them that you control it with
the cyclic, pedals and collective - and don't forget to start the
engine up first.  They probably would even know it was a helicopter -
let alone get it airbourne. [RANT OFF]

--
Patrick Dixon

www.at-tunes.co.uk