Apart from not being able to connect to slimserver anymore (see thread
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=20399), i now get this
message when slimserver starts;

-"Windows cannot find 'slimserver web interface.url'. Make sure you
typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file,
click the start button and then click search"-

Then slimserver forces my modem to dial up.

Slimservers web interface then open's with out problems.

FFS, why is this happening now? I never had any problems like this
before. Is there any chance this is related to my SB3 being completely
retarded and not finding slimserver.

BTW, i am not running a firewall. I have disabled Zone Alarm but this
has not helped.

I just don't know where to start looking. Thinking of sending my SB3
back now, i cant keep wasting time like this.

--
dangerous_dom