I just did moments ago.  I had tried doing another clear and rescan and
this time it duplicated the problem, so instead of having 4 of the same
album, I went up to 8 of the same album.

After installing the software and scanning my library I still have
duplicates of albums.  What is happening is that I will have multiples
of the same album with the songs broken up over that number of albums.
So if I have 4 of the same album listed I will have all songs for that
album broken up over the 4 listings.

I have not made any changes to the tags, I've checked the tags and they
are correct yet this still happened.

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else, or if anyone has any
ideas?

Thanks.

--
WrightDawg