I got MySQL running last night.  It was fun, and I even updated the wiki
page a bit with some pointers.

I haven't run it through its paces yet but it seems a bit more
responsive.  The catch for me is I'm using a bit more memory
(slimserver uses less, mysqld uses more than the difference) and with a
128 MB Kuro Box there's not much room to play.

Also of note is my album count went from 1018 to 994.  I think some of
this might be that I've renamed a few albums (incorrect tagging from
freedb) and perhaps the SQLLite database wasn't cleaned up correctly.
Either that or I'm missing some albums (but I haven't noticed any yet.)

--
mrfantasy

--Mike