Dr Lovegrove Wrote:
> On 27/01/06, ezkcdude <ezkcdude.22bbwn (AT) no-mx (DOT)
> forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:
> >
> > I just tried Moose for the first time, and I like it. I noticed that
> > there is no vertical scroll bar in the track listing display when
> you
> > click on library. I assume this is not a bug, but just a feature
> that
> > hasn't been added yet.
>
> Not sure I understand. The track listing in the library window has a
> horizontal scrollbar which appears when the control cant fit all the
> tracks in. You can drag the bar above it to increase its size as well.
>
> --
> - Dr Lovegrove
> http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove

Yeah, I noticed that last night, but when I was using it before, the
tracks were not listed in multiple columns. It must have been a bug. I
personally think it is preferable for list boxes to have vertical
scroll bars rather than using re-sizing to show the data. I'm just not
sure why you opted not to have the scroll bar.

--
ezkcdude