Hello All,

1.           I tried playing WMA in native format, in Squeeze-box 2.2
and Slimserver 6.2.1. For this I chose, ServerSettings --> File Types
-->FileFormat=Windows Media, StreamFormat =Windows Media,
Decoder=Windows Media;  When, I clicked play from the slimserver, the
"Play" option is not getting enabled. Also, the Squeezebox reports,

-----------------------------
PROBLEM: CAN'T OPEN FILE FOR:
(The media name)

Can anyone giving suggestions, on how to enable this WMA streaming to
work?

2.       Also, files ending with .AAC extensions (ie., MEDIA.AAC) are
not getting listed in the Slimserver. Doesn't Slimserver support
streaming these files?

--
b_prem