Yesterday, I downloaded OpenSSH and installed and configured it on the
same machine as my SlimServer.  Note that this machine is behind my
linksys router/firewall but I have forwarded port 22 to the machine.

I also setup the rsa, i.e. authentication keys, etc. and it all works
great.. I installed softsqueeze at work and now i can connect via
OpenSSH to my SlimServer just fine ...

However, the wife has to try it.  She'll be at work tomorrow and i'll
have her try it then..

A quick question on OpenSSH, is there a way for me to change the
default port from 22 to something more random?

I couldnt find information on that in the archives..

--parin

--
mparin