dborn said the following on 01/31/2006 11:27 PM:
> Peter van Cooten Wrote:
>
>>Another question is what happens when you have the genre tag
>>"rap;indecent",
>>and start a random mix INcluding "rap" and EXcluding "indecent".
>>I don't know, but I guess it still would be played based on the "rap"
>>tag.
>

> I would think that any EXclude should take precedence over any
> INclude...

You would think wrong!

As I recall, there were considerable discussions about how this should
work when Max wrote the plugin, and there have been several discussions
on the lists/forums about this issue, and the bottom line is that the
wording on the web page says:

"Genres to include in your mix:"

So, tick one of the boxes and tracks tagged with that genre get included.

If you've got tracks tagged with multiple genres then the track will be
included if it contains any one of the selected genres.

R.