I'm a reseller  in France and

I WANT to market Squeezebox 3

But if i want to sell i need to buy

My only solution for the moment is to buy direct to Slimdevices
at Public price ...

So i have to sell more expensive to my customer ( i don't want to do
that )
or i have a better price for me and i can sell at a correct price  to
my customer ( that's what i want )

But i don't have any proposition of Slimdevices
to buy at a better price directly

the distributor listed on the page don't have any squeezebox 3 for the
moment and they do not know if they will have some
Apacabar say to me that they can't have any information from
SlimDevices about SB3 ( i don't know if it's true )

I think Squeezebox it's a better products  !!!

Sorry if my previous message was not clear

--
tanguy