I still can't connect to SlimServer using only the ZyXEL router so I
thought I'd post back with some more info.

The ZyXEL router is taking care of the DHCP IP assignment. The SB3 is
connecting to the wireless network and is being successfully assigned
its own IP address. I can ping the SB3 from my desktop. I can also view
the GUI on the server box (running ClarkConnect), I can see that the
SlimServer service is running and I can also ping the server.

I'm using WPA-PSK, the same as I was prior to messing around with the
new router last night. During the messing around, I reset the ZyXEL to
factory settings several times after losing the Internet, so I'm
guessing that something that was set correctly before is no longer set
correctly. I've switched off the Firewall in the router and powered it
off and back on again.

And the latest develoment is that I can no longer connect to SlimServer
in my browser with http://slimserver:9000

Could it be something to do with these settings:

[image: http://www.celticguitartalk.com/misc/sb_01.jpg]

Someone please help! I've spent a small fortune to get this running,
not to mention the hours and hours I've spent sat here. I need help!

--
Cams