tyler_durden Wrote:
> So I can listen to Howard Stern?
>
> No thanks.  I can't imagine why anyone would pay money for a Sirius
> subscription so they can listen to that idiot.  The brilliant execs at
> Sirius who gave him $500M must have been high when they came up with
> that idea...
>
> I'm glad he went to Sirius.  No there's no chance of accidently running
> into his show on free radio.
>
> TD

There are lots of shows on TV I don't like and never watch, but I still
pay for cable.  How about you?  BTW, Sirius surpassed the subscriber
goals they set when they hired Stern, and even with the recent
pullback, the stock price is at least 50% higher than it was when the
Stern deal was announced, so the arrangement seems to be paying off.

--
Kyle