I'm using slimserver 6.1.2, configured to play WMAs natively, not
transcoded.

The fast forward and rewind operations for WMAs (and the song scanner
plugin) do not work: playback just stops completely.  It's working fine
for MP3s, however.

I can't tell whether this is a known bug.  There's an open issue in the
bug database about this, but it predates the native WMA support, and
there is nothing in there indicating whether it's still a problem now.
I have seen a couple other complaints along the same lines, but no clear
resolution.

So, should I file a bug report?  Is this already a known issue?  Is
there some debugging output I can provide that would help track down
the problem?

Thanks!

-Eli Daniel

--