NJSal Wrote:
> Thank you for the info GoCubs. I was able to place a small message on my
> SB3 but it was having trouble scolling a larger message, even after
> playing with the scrolling settings.
>
> Plus for some reason, it did not accept spaces in between words?
>
> Michael...if you could tell me what I have to do to make slimserver
> recognize your plug-in, I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks everyone!
Yeah, I don't think there's an easy way to enable scrolling for what
you're doing.  Right now that display is refreshed every second (since
it's usually displaying the time) so there wouldnt be enough time to
have it scroll text.

As far as spaces inbetween words, I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you.
I just tried it on my version with no problem.  Are you using the
latest release version or beta?

-Greg

--
GoCubs