On 2/6/06, agentsmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

agentsmith Wrote:
> OK I installed 6.5X and it started this time.  But same issue with
> duplicate entries.
>
> Any suggestion of turing some debugging thing on?

I tried the blank server entry, still duplicates.

I am at my wits end on this one, my MM is expiring in a few days, I am
debating whether to buy it.

I really wanted to get mm, it makes the SB experience so much better.

This is not a bug reporting forum -- it's a discussion forum.  If you think you've found a bug and you want it fixed, you might want to file a bug against SlimServer with the debugging tips enabled that kdf mentioned.  The only significant different about your setup vs. mine is that you use FLAC -- I use MP3 and don't have any dups.  If you provide the log information that kdf suggested then that will help immensely.

As far as your MM copy expiring soon, email Predixis, explain your situation and say you're experiencing problems and can't invest the money until you've got the integration working.  I'm sure they will give you another key.

Ben