results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

I think that should work. The one quirk that I saw switching from 6.2 to
6.5 (mind you, this was on a linux machine) was that the database
schemas are not compatible with one another, and I had to make sure
that my 6.2 db cache file was removed. I'm pretty sure doing an
uninstall on windows will remove that file.

Once you install 6.5, you just need to point your browser to
http://localhost:9000/Nokia770 (or, if you are on a different machine
than your slimserver, replace localhost with the IP address of the
server). The Nokia770 skin is part of the 6.5 distribution.

If there's Nokia770 skin users out there that use a Windows-based
slimserver, feel free to pipe in your experiences with changing to
6.5.

cheers,
#!/ben

--