Quoting fairyliquidizer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

can the MM Moods directory be set as the Playlist directory in
Slimserver, and will this work?

not at this time. The enhancement includes this possible feature, but it is not a priority. The integration is not intended to cover 100% of the MusicMagic API, but patches are welcome as always.

I've installed but not used MMM yet as I am still busy slugging through
the re-riping of my collection to FLAC and replaygaining them using the
PERL script that someone on these forums had written.  It's on my list
to investigate.  I note that I have Mood Logic installed.  Is this a
default plugin or did I install it with something else?  Can I disable
it safely?

slimserver has a plugin for MoodLogic, but the MoodLogic software must have been installed by you at some point. You can use or disable at will. It is not exclusive of MusicMagic importing.