On 6-Feb-06, at 10:22 PM, saltydog4791 wrote:

I love using this plugin for audiobooks and long podcasts. I was hoping
somebody could assist me in button mapping the functionality into my
Custom.map.  I tried to just do the same as what I did with song
scanner but it didn't work.  Basically I added the line

0.hold                                  = menu_PLUGIN.Bookmark

but that did not seem to do anything.  And I did disable the Favorites
plugin also.

it should work. It does for me. Did you restart the server after making the change? if you put this in a custom map, have you selected that map in the player settings?
-k