>Implementation not too hard: if ffwd gets a press/hold, and you are in
>Album shuffle mode, clear the playlist and go get a new Album different
>from the current one. Similarly if you are in Year and Genre mode,
>perhaps?

Single press ffwd skips forward to next track, whilst hold-ffwd goes into track
fast-forward play for me - I wouldn't want to lose that.  It would have to be
another key, or make the action configurable.

As another thought, can't you press right-arrow to go into song info, navigate
to the album name or artist name, and press Add to remove all tracks in the
current playlist for the selected item?  Music would then continue with the
next remaining item in the playlist.  It might confuse random play with the
number of tracks queued up for future play though?

Phil