New SB3 works great (love the DTS capability), but it sure sticks out in
my all-black component rack.  It even distracts from TV watching to some
extent.

I'll try living with it for a few weeks, but my first thought was to
get a can of flat black spray paint.

I like the look of the SB3, but it does stick out in some
installations.  I wish there was a non-reflective interchangable panel,
and that may be something to consider for the next gen player.

Aesthetics matter to many people, and I'd hate to think Slim was losing
some sales because of this issue.

If I do paint the silver panel, I'll let you guys know how it turns
out.

--
Pale Blue Ego