mherger Wrote:
> > Thinking about it, the Flash demo streams to me in the UK.  I assume
> they
> > would tell through IP address.  Maybe they will provide a UK
> service.
>
> This is the ad sponsored version - which isn't possible with the SB as
> it
> does not display graphical adds :-)
> [/url])

Am I being a bit thick here as I fail to see from a RIAA perspective
what difference it makes whether people from the UK are allowed access
to the visual ad version (which I understand they are allowed) or the
paid for non ad version (which they are not and which will be supported
by SlimNetwork)

I also find it disappointing that a free global service (LastFM) that
everyone can use has been ignored by SlimDevices and the SlimNetwork in
favour of what appears to be a US only subscription service.

Are Slimdevices getting a cut from Pandora for supplying this service?
if not then what it is stopping SlimNetwork support for LastFM?

Also whilst I am on my rant why does the homepage link to Pandora
http://www.slimdevices.com/dev_pandora.html not mention this is a US
only service? this given the statement "This great service is FREE
starting March first for all Squeezebox 2 and v3 owners for 90 days
after Pandora account creation" is simply not true.

--
mattybain

"After intensive investigation (comma) of the markings on the alien pod
(comma) it has become clear (comma) to me (comma) that we are dealing
(comma) with a species of awesome intellect (colon)."
"Good. Perhaps they might be able to give you a hand with your
punctuation."

- Rimmer and Holly