radish Wrote:
> Why not just buy a decent third party remote? Then it will be (a)
> backlit (or whatever you prefer) and (b) able to control more than just
> the SB.

I haven't really seen any that I like.  And I don't need a remote that
controls anything else in my bedroom.  I have one of the Harman/Kardon
learning remotes (looks to be Palm-based) but it's not that great, and
since all the buttons are soft keys, you can't feel them.  My A/V
receiver's remote is backlit but I need that in the living room.  I
suppose I could find one with real buttons but I just haven't been
impressed with what's available.

Got any that you recommend?

--
rudholm