results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=21033
Question: Could a wireless enabled iPod overtake the Squeezebox as a
network music player?

- Yes - I want my wireless iPod yesterday!
- No - nothing will pry my Squeezebox from my cold, dead, hands!
- Meh - it could cause some defection but not kill Slim entirely...

...but, who wants to use a dinky little remote to approach your iPod
from mere inches and control it. The slimP3 player I have is visible
from across the room and controlable also. iPod is a completely
different animal that does not compare to slimP3 let alone a
squeezebox. You settle for less when you alternatively make this
inferior choice or whatever that silly option was to connect to your HD
via airtunes.

I have an iPod. The earbuds they provide are a dime a dozen. The device
itself is great but only for personal purposes. If only people wanted to
upgrade their stereos. DO IT RIGHT, BUY A SQUEEZEBOX!

--
ponch