* pankotskii shaped the electrons to say...

I have read some postings on this forum and followed the instructions
about installing some fonts and .enc files but with no luck so far.
Would anybody be able to help me to get me russian/ukrainian (cyrillic)
songs' tags work. I can not read anything in my SlimServer. I am not a
super tech guy, so plain language would be appreciated. thanx.

What version of SlimServer are you using? And what OS?

-D
--
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.