I'm hoping someone can offer some advice on this - I've searched through
every post I can find on exbrowse3 and can't find report of a similar
issue.

I love the Exbrowse3 skin and have used it pretty much exclusively
since it was released.  Unfortunately when I add an album into the
playlist the tracks appear completely out of order (and yes, shuffle is
OFF!)  When browsing to an album and selecting it the tracks appear in
order in the left frame, but not once added to the playlist.  The
playlist frame has two sets of what would appear to be track numbers,
both different.  Is this a known issue, and is a fix available or
forthcoming??

Secondly, (and I did find this reported but no fix) the Download and
Clear links in the current playlist don't work.  Download returns an
invalid page, and Clear does nothing whatsoever.

Any info much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

--