results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

Ben,

This skin is really terrific -- the Search function allows me to
maintain domestic bliss in my household since my wife often only knows
the title of the song she wants to hear and not much else in terms of
track information.

One thing I noticed today, which you may know already (and if so, feel
free to ignore this e-mail), is that when you use the Optimized View on
the Nokia 770, the Now Playing page of the skin does not render album
art graphics properly.  When the Optimized View is turned off,
everything works fine.

I don't know if Ajax renders this minor issue moot, or if this is just
endemic to the original Touch skin, but I wanted you to let you know
about it (it's literally the very least I can do considering how much
use and enjoyment I get from all of your hard work).

Cheers,

Vik

--
vikmurthy