When I tried an SB3 I immediately emailed support a number of questions
about wireless problems and gapless playback of my albums. They never
answered any of the questions. A support person finally asked me if I
would be willing to disassemble the unit. I emailed another series of
specific technical questions, and no response. So I returned the unit
to Slim Devices. My problems were just like all the other threads here
that discuss these same wireless issues. I requested a full refund.

Do people usually pay $300 to bust out the screwdrivers and take apart
their gadgets? I am almost shocked they asked me to disassemble the
Squeezebox3. I would expect to be paid for that kind of work.

You may want to return that unit for a full refund, then try again by
purchasing the unit directly from Slim Devices. Make sure to ask that
your unit be tested thoroughly for wireless functionality before they
ship it to you, or you may have a repeat dud.

--
slimdemage