I am having a problem with Live365 and ShoutCast. This problem started
today.  Prior to today I have had no problem connecting to either of
these services.  All other internet based connections work fine.

Live365 gives me a log-in error. My username and password are correct.
I can go to their website and log-in without problem. I can not log-in,
either from the Squeezebox or the slim server interface.

Shout Cast gives me a website not found error from the Squeezebox. From
the slim server interface I get the following "There was an error
parsing the stream information. Try reducing the number of streams if
you've set a great number. (2)"

I am using the latest beta from the download page and I am using the
latest firmware update.

I am connected wirelessly with a 99% signal. I am using Windows XP sp2
and a DI-624 Router (with super g turned off)

Suggestions?

Thank you
Bruce Gerencser

--