Weird problem.. I have ripped an album into mp3 and all tracks play fine
in Winamp.. but for some reason only about 5 of 13 tracks will play on
SB3.... the tracks that do not play do not appear to have any tagging
on them... SB3 says it cannot open file type.. despite it being the
same as those tracks in the album (first 5) which it will play.  The
tracks that it does play has all tagging info... I have tried to re-rip
the cd but problem still happens.. has anyone experience this before..
and what can be doent to fix it?

--
rick's cafe

WHEN MUSIC HIT YOU ....YOU FEEL NO PAIN!!!