Michaelwagner:

Definitely keep us updated.  I'd be interested to see what your
experience is.

It's mostly for curiosity's sake as unless I get a monster house, my
SB3 in my listening area will always be fairly close to my router
(within one floor).  The SB2 in my basement will be stretching it, but
the SB2 has enough wireless power and reception ability that I don't
think it will be a problem.

Of course if I do get a monster-sized house in a few years, it will be
due to a financial windfall which means I'll be able to afford those
super-pricey homeplugs!  :-)  Currently, for the price of two, I can
get 4 (count 'em, FOUR) Linksys WRT54G routers!

--
Mark Lanctot