Hi,

I have exactly the same behaviour since I upgraded my iMac to an Intel and using 6.5.b1 ; the playlists are shown but nothing is inside (songs or artists or genre are OK) - my music is on the same Mac but in the Users/Shared folder as I did before with my iMac G4.

Anything to check in the debugging to understand what happens ?