Reading through these posts, it was mentioned that Slim should take a
look at meebo.com for an example of floating DIV usage.

I popped over there for a look and what do I get get. A page requesting
that I create a user id. 4 username/password login dialogs for IM
clients.

Hmmm, so what exactly does this web-site do??? I'll just give them my
personal details so I can find out, eh no I don't think so.

This is just 1 of a number of web-sites I've seen, who in their haste
to hop on the Web2.0 bandwagon, couldn't be bothered to explain to the
user what exactly their site is going to provide.

Oh, but they do include a "About" link to some fluff about the devs
hobbies, bio's etc..

The About link is 1 of a number which uses underlined text, so they I
intuitively know they are links, but there is also a non underlined
link called "Join meebo now", which opens a popup explaining what the
site does.

Sorry but no thanks meebo. Not a shining example of good UI design. And
not a very compelling business model either if you ask me.
But then again, I'm not a dot com millionaire
http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/

--
oreillymj